1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Great Birthday

Thank you so much to everyone who wrote me an email, called or sent me a card or present. I felt so loved all day long yesterday!!

Last night I went over to Mom and Dad's for a BBQ. Grammy and Dick came down for dinner too, and Jennifer came up. Then Gail and Dan, Matt and Sarah, and Trish came for the cake portion of the evening.

Matt and Janna though, win the prize for the most daring card. I thought my cards from work yesterday were bad...until I got Matt and Janna's. I can't even share it on the blog...probably not appropriate. But it was hilarious...especially since they didn't want to give it to me until after Grammy left. That's how bad it was. But, they gave it to me anyway, and even Grammy read it. :) It was so funny. Janna was beet red.

But anyway, my birthday was great. And this weekend, I have decided that I am going to treat myself to a massage (which I haven't had one since like February) with my birthday money. (yay!)

Thanks again to everyone, I really appreciated the effort everyone put in to contacting me!

No comments: