So this first picture is of part of the crowd. There were a lot of Asian kids there, which I thought was awesome. I had no idea that there was such a high number in Boston! But here's the funny story of why I'm telling you this. As the first session was starting on Friday night, there were kids running late up the stairs to go in. One kid comes up to me, and says "did you see a bunch of Asian kids come through here? Do you know where they are sitting?" LOL!!! There was another volunteer with me, and we just burst out laughing, because probably 2/3 of the arena was Asian. It was so funny.

Then, down on the floor, they had 2 crosses for kids to kneel at and pray at. And little cards that you could anonymously write down prayer requests and struggles and that sort of thing. The lady in the red shirt in the foreground is my friend Christine! She was placed on the intercessory team, which meant her job was to pray over everything and everyone. And pray with students at the cross. So that's what she is doing! And I was looking at this picture and realized that I'm in the back! That's me with my hands on my hips. Shocker isn't it? It's apparently my stance...I'm always doing that in pictures...which means I'm always doing that in real life.
I will try to post the rest of my pictures tonight. It depends on how my packing goes. I'm leaving in the morning for Quebec for the trade show!



No comments:
Post a Comment