Greetings from Quebec! Yes, I am in the great north, where everything is in French! I'm thinking that I should have paid more attention in French class..maybe retained some of it. hmmm... Anyway, I am up here for a Tool Trade Show--after a 10 hour drive. Including one hour at customs. That was fun. But at least they didn't go through everything. There's always the way home!
So the internet in my room is annoying. Its on the tv. That's right, I can't use my computer, but I can use the tv. However...not every site works...like Facebook for example, which I am truly addicted to, and I have about 8 messages waiting for me on there---AND I CAN'T READ THEM! Plus I was going to post my pictures from Passion on my blog tonight..but since I can't use my computer, I guess that won't be happening. Hopefully I can come up with a better solution tomorrow...because this just isn't going to cut it for me. :) Stupid Web-TV. Who thought this was a good idea?? Just curious. Anyway, I'll be home Sunday and will post the pictures then.



No comments:
Post a Comment