1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, October 8, 2007

Another week of just Mary Kay!

So, I'm in another MK week this week. Except, I have so many other things going on too. Sometimes...it just happens this way. I have about 10 hours of MK work planned for this week...which is not bad. Not ideal, but not bad. Today, I have a music rehearsal in Belgrade (for those of you who don't know, that is somewhere in the Augusta area) for Erin Farrell's wedding coming up at the end of October. Tomorrow is an MK day (yay!), and Wednesday I am going up to a Dr. Anderson appointment and seeing Meredith, and Grammy and Grampy Dick while I'm there too. Thursday afternoon I am leaving for Boston to go to Passion! (http://www.268generation.com/)



And the rest of my month remains crazy. Next week I'm going to Canada for a tool trade show, the week after that is Erin's wedding, and then the week after that is when I go on my cruise! wow!

Over the next couple of months my blogging might diminish, as I'm kicking Mary Kay into high gear. I now have what is known as a Power Partner. A Power Partner, is someone who you make a commitment to work along side with--someone who is moving in the same direction and at the same pace as you. Someone who you stay in close contact with, and you share the good, the bad, the ugly, ideas, etc. with. And she and I have a big goal of when we are going to reach directorship. And it doesn't include blogging! So, if I don't post very often, that's why.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hey girl!! I hope you have fun in Boston!! I want to hear all about it!! :)