1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, October 18, 2007

It works after all!

So...apparently I'm an idiot. :) I mean that in the most positive way possible. ha! My computer does work, it just took a little finagling...but thankfully I have my computer working. So here are the rest of the pictures from Passion!

OK--so this was like at 6:30 in the morning. We had just arrived at the hotel room. This is Jen, she's from MN.
This is Jacoline, she's from Holland, and came and stayed with me at my house for a few days afterwards!

This is Christine, she's from IL.
The store area that we set up.

This is Jen, a different one. I met her just while volunteering. She's amazing! And oh so fun.

While on crowd control outside, I was able to take this picture. It's hard to see all the kids...but there is a lot of them standing there.
Chris Tomlin, leading worship
Chris Tomlin leading more worship and dancing around on stage. He's such a nut.

While Steve Fee was leading worship (and he is so incredible, I can't even tell you)--I snapped a picture of all of the kids dancing. It's hard to see...but they were singing like crazy!
I got to meet 2 of Chris's band members! This is Daniel. He is Chris's guitarist. From left to right, Jen, me, Daniel, Jacoline and Hannah. (Hannah lives in York) And this is Travis, Chris's Drummer.
It was so fun to meet them both. We got to chat with them for a little bit. They are such nice, normal guys.

One more funny story. Before the evening session on Saturday night, I was standing up on the concourse, at my "post"-about 1/2 hr before the kids came in. Chris and his band were doing their soundcheck. They finished their soundcheck, and I heard a familiar song coming out of the arena...but it wasn't one of Chris's. I realized that they were doing a Michael Jackson song! ha!! It was so funny. "Man in the Mirror" and I peeked in the door--and Chris was singing it at the top of his lungs, the whole band was jamming out, and he's dancing around like crazy. It just made me laugh. I love that they are just normal, everyday guys, who love the Lord. How cool is that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture of Jacoline!!