1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Just 4 more days!

Until I get onto my cruise ship! Okay...5 days until I get on my cruise ship, but 4 days until I fly down to Florida. Yay! I can't believe it is so close already.

In the meantime, today is the wedding of my longest friend! Erin. We have known each other our ENTIRE lives. No joke. She is just a few months older than me, and we've known each other pretty much since the day I was born. We lived next door from the time I was born until we were about 13, when they moved just one town away. And today she is getting married. I am singing at her wedding.

So--tomorrow I'll be posting some pictures from this exciting event!

2 comments:

Miss President said...

Bon Voyage! Have a wonderful time... you don't even know how jealous I am!

Jen said...

I hope it's a wonderfully relaxing time for you! I'll be up here enjoying our New England fall and the amazingness of our sports teams. :)