1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Passion

Passion in Boston was absolutely incredible. I have a few pictures I will post in a bit. I don't have a lot of time to type about it right now...but, I went down with the intention of just serving the students who were there. I didn't even expect to be able to sit in any of the sessions. I figured I'd be selling t-shirts the entire time. I did not expect to receive anything myself from this conference except the satisfaction of serving others. However, I was put in a position of being able to connect with the students directly, and sit in on all of the sessions, and to spend considerable time in pure worship and prayer and I have come away with a heart that is overflowing with exactly the things that I needed. It is really hard to describe what I experienced this weekend.

Go to 268blog.blogspot.com to read the Passion Blog. They've already posted about Boston.

I caught the vision for the Passion movement, I received confirmation about a few things, and it opened my eyes to a few things I hadn't even considered. I know that is cryptic, but I don't feel as though I can say much else right now about it.

The women that I connected with--who I had previously gotten to know on the Worship board that I am a part of...were more amazing than I had imagined (and I imagined them pretty incredible), and we formed some deep friendships quickly. Also a hard thing to describe.

I am so glad that I attended, and I am considering volunteering in DC in February. Well, I've pretty much decided that I'm going. I just have to make it work out now. :) But I know that it will.

No comments: