1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, July 4, 2008

At the airport

So, here I am...sitting at the airport in Portland.

Janna dropped me off (a first for us-my BABY sister driving me to the
airport-weird) and now I'm just waiting to board my plane.

I probably won't have a chance to blog tonight when I get there. Jen
(my friend going with me) and I are going to see the Austin Symphony
Orchestra and city fireworks tonight! Yay!

If all goes well, I should land in Austin around 4pm central time.
I'll hope to blog either tomorrow or Sunday (as I have a friend from
Houston who will be visiting me in Austin for the weekend which might
get me off to a slow start on blogging) :)

No comments: