Honestly, it hasn't been as bad as I expected. But according to local's, I'm not here in August. Apparently that is the worst time. These next couple of days are supposed to be much hotter than it has been since I got here.
Today is supposed to be in the high 90's, and every day after that is supposed to get up to around 100! The good thing about it, is that it isn't very humid here. At least not right now. Maybe it gets more humid in August, but according to Austonian's--this is humid. And it isn't humid at all. At least not to my standards. It isn't dry either though, it's somewhere in the middle.
Currently the temperature is 88 outside, and I just walked myself a ways down the street from where I parked--and it wasn't uncomfortable at all. I'm about to go and meet up with a girl for lunch, who is a cousin of someone I went to college with (Bethany who I saw in Houston) and we might even sit outside for lunch at this place! (Which is shaded)



No comments:
Post a Comment