We have had such an amazing time here (and we still have one full day left!) But, I am looking forward to being home again. Mostly, because my skin has had just about enough of this sun. But the weather here has been perfect (today was a little hotter than the others) but still, beautiful days.
We are having such a great time here together as a family. I have over 500 pictures taken already :)
I plan to blog, day by day. Day 1, Day 2, etc, etc...on individual posts after I get home. So, if you sign on and see that Day 4 is at the top, you have to scroll down to Day 1 to start off, and read upward. I considered doing it backward, Day 8 backwards to Day 1 (so that they would show up to you as the reader in the right order) but I decided against it because I may not get them all done in one day. So, you'll have to go through it backwards yourself.
Anyway, pray that we make it back through customs just fine in JFK with Dad's passport. Luckily we have 4 hours between flights--we're hoping that'll be enough time. :)
I won't be checking my email again until I get home--so to those of who you might be inclined to email, I won't get them until I'm home. And I won't be turning my phone on until we get through customs at JFK (since it is illegal to have your phone on apparently during that time) So--just pray we get through!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment