1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Who is missing out?

So...here is a quiz.  Who is missing out more.  Janna and I?  Or Mom, Dad, Alex and Matt?

If you don't know--Mom, Dad, Alex and Matt are in Fort Lauderdale for Matt's swimming competition.  And Janna and I are home in Maine.  (we had the option to go, but opted not to-due to our pending Caribbean trip--in 16 days...yay!)

So here are a few things that they have been doing and seeing in Florida...taken by Alex's iPhone.

Personally--I find this picture a little disturbing...





Meanwhile, back in Maine...this afternoon.  I got the afternoon off of work, and picked Janna up at school and we had a date at The Olive Garden!  We had such a wonderful time--and great food!


Hmmm...beach or chocolate...beach or chocolate.  Janna and I are thinking that chocolate was not such a bad choice in this case... (but like we had a choice today--lol!)



And then mom called to check in--which was perfectly timed.  We had just left the restaurant. 
So you tell me.  Who is missing out more?

Sure--I'm making this stuff up as I go.  But can you blame me?  Plus, I got a great date with my sister out of it!  So, I'm not sorry in the least.  

....and...Janna and I both agree.  It helps that we know that we too, will be in a warm climate very soon.  16 days, 9 hours, and 45 minutes to be exact (well--until we board our first plane)  :)

1 comment:

Miss President said...

I'm tremendously jealous both of the fun girly-date you had, complete with CHOCOLATE, and the fact that you are going to be beaching it up really soon! Can I sneak into your suitcase?