1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Mary Kay Career Conference

So, Erin (Farrell) and I went to Career Conference in Providence, RI this weekend!  It was really fun, really inspiring (as always), and I'm so glad that I went.

Before the conference started, Erin and I had dinner with the Lawrences!  All six of them believe it or not!

Here is Meaghan and I.  This self portrait of the two of us, is becoming tradition.  We always take one together now.  It's great, I love it.

Brendy-B 
And Ryan wouldn't let me take a photo...so Jim jumped in to help out, with a big wet kiss.  ha!
Aidan was being goofy--big surprise there.
And I didn't get one of Rachel!!!  I didn't realize that I hadn't taken a picture of her.  :(  Sorry Rachel.  Although you're probably thrilled not to be ending up on the blog this time. :)  Today (Sunday) is Rachel's birthday though, so Happy Birthday Rachel!!

So, instead of writing all about Career Conference--I made a video.  I'm loving this iMovie program on my mac.  So easy!  And so fun to use.  I love Mary Kay, and every trip I take, every person I meet, and everything I learn just increases that.

No comments: