1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, April 13, 2008

It's Sunday!

And it was a nice relaxed day.

I went to church for the first time in a few weeks, and it was wonderful to be there.  It calmed my spirit and just gave me a sense of peace, which I was needing.

Afterwards, Kim Miller, Janna and Mom and I went to Wild Willy's Burgers for lunch.  It's a great little burger place in Portland.  It reminds me of being in Austin, which is nice.  Plus, their burgers are amazing!

This afternoon I came home, went for a walk (I am so glad the weather is warming up!!) and watched a movie with Trish.

Oh--and 5 days, 8 hours and 50 minutes until we are on our plane!  We're just a little excited around here.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hey girl! It was so great getting to talk to you! :) I will hopefully get some time in the next few days to update my blog.. :) Love you lots!!