I had hoped to upload a few pictures to show you all so far...however, when I try to attach pictures, it just spins and spins and spins. Sad :( So I guess I'll just a big long one when I get home. I had hoped not to, but it seems to be inevitable I will try again another day. Maybe the connection just isn't great here tonight. We are on an island after all.
But--we made it in just fine. Dad didn't get stopped at all (6 people standing in front of the agent at one time makes for a great distraction from expired passport dates. :)
We got here last night, headed straight for the water (in front of our hotel--literally)
And today, headed to a different beach, about 5 or so miles away which is known for snorkeling. It was awesome. We dove on a submarine which was sunk--it was awesome. Alex bought an underwater housing for his video camera. So you can all expect to see some amazing underwater footage. Lots and lots of fish. a squid, baraccuda's, and more fish! It was so fun.
We're really having a blast (and literally today, when we went to another beach which is by the airport. There is a certain spot you can stand on the beach, where when the planes take off, it will blow you over. Dad, Alex, Matt and Janna gave it a try. I wish we had gotten it on video...but we didn't. But we do have one great picture--which I will post when I get home.)
I don't know if I'll blog the rest of the week. I might do one more. But we have to go to the hotel bar in order to use the internet. And it is free internet use for buying a drink. So...if I write too many blogs, while drinking--well, let's just say they could get interesting. :) Plus--I can't post pictures.
The weather is beautiful, there is a great breeze which keeps it so comfortable, and we are looking forward to many more sunny and swimming days. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment