1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Beautiful Maine

So, this was my walk to work this morning. Lovely, right? The good news is that it is supposed to get up to 60 degrees today!!!

So, while we're enjoying this warm, NOT SNOWING FINALLY, weather in Maine. My parents and brothers are in Ft. Lauderdale, FL for Matt's YMCA Nationals Swimming competition.

You can keep up with how Matt is doing by going to YMCA website to the results section, they probably will have it updated by the end of each day I would think... Today he is swimming the 100 Back. I will try to tell you each day where to look for his results.

I'm trying to convince Alex that he should be video taping Matt swimming so we can post it on my blog anyway--even though I'm not there--so everyone can see Matt swim. We'll see how that comes together.

In other news...We leave for St. Maarten in 18 days, 2 hours and 9 minutes. :) Not that I'm counting or anything...

No comments: