1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New Kids On The Block

No kidding folks. For real. It isn't a rumor. NKOTB (as they are referred to) are back on the scene! They are recording a new album, and going out on tour again.

I used to love these guys. Like when I was 13...totally in love with them. And now they're back, and better looking than ever.

Erin and I are just waiting for the tour dates to come out, because we are planning to go and see them whenever they are close to us. Because we were too young to go and see them the first time around...but this time...watch out. :)

No comments: