1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, April 3, 2008

A wonderful surprise!!

So yesterday, after getting back from The Olive Garden with Janna. I had a wonderful surprise visit!

This is Miranda and Hannah.

They live in Southern Maine, in the York area.

I met them through the Worship website that I have mentioned before. See?? Real people, awesome people--it still blows my mind. But they happened to be passing by, heading home from Augusta--and Hannah called me to see if I was around, and I was!! It was perfect timing. It was so wonderful to see them again! (I met them the first time in October, when I went to Passion) They are sweet girls, both still in High School. I'm hoping one of these days to introduce them to Janna--it hasn't happened yet.

No comments: